Monthly Self Reporting
- 03: Setting Up Bank Accounts
- 01: Setting up Company Details
- 05: Workers’ Comp: Certificates of Insurance
- 04: Workers’ Comp: Class Codes
- 02: Adding Other Users
- 06: Workers’ Comp: Calculating and Paying Premiums
- 01: Setting Up Bank Accounts For Payroll And Taxes
- 02: Adding an Employee
- 03: Deactivating and Reactivating an Employee
- 04: Setting Up Direct Deposit
- 05: Changing an Employee's Base Rate or Salary
- 06: Setting Up Tasks
- Are employers required to reimburse employees for cell phone usage?
- Are employers required to give employees breaks?
- 02: Registering Your Company
- 01: What is CalSavers?
- 05: Opting in or out of CalSavers
- 07: Setting up Hourly as a CalSavers Payroll Delegate or Representative
- 06: Withdrawing or Transferring Funds from CalSavers
- 08: Configuring Employee Contributions in Hourly
Workers' CompensationView all articles
- Fix ''Google Play authentication is required'' error
- How much battery does Hourly consume?
- I don't receive text messages from Hourly
- How to Manually Enter Employee Hours
- How to make sure that my employees are using the latest app version
- What's "Hidden Location" and how to set it up
- How To Manually Clock Employees Out
- How To Allow Employees To Use The Time Clock Terminal
- How to turn on location services for iPhone
- How To Enter And Exit Terminal Mode On An iPad
- What Is A Location In Hourly And How To Create One