02: Registering Your Company

1 min. readlast update: 03.19.2022

There are two components to CalSavers registration:

To register your company, go to the CalSavers website. In the Register box, enter your Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN). You’ll also need to enter your access code, which can be found in the letter or email from CalSavers, sent to the individual listed as the business owner with the California Employment Development Department. If you need help locating this code, visit this site or call 855-650-6916.

If you want to have Hourly make CalSavers contributions for participating employees, you will also need to set up Hourly as a payroll delegate.  

Was this article helpful?