How To Change An Employee's Pay Rate or Salary
This article explains how to change a pay rate or salary for an employee
Updates to Pay Rates or Salary can only be made by a Manager.
- Select Employees from the menu
- Select the name of the employee requiring updates
- Scroll down to the Payroll Section
- Select the current Pay Rate listed
- A drawer on the right side of the screen will open
- Enter the New Rate, the Type (hourly or annually)
- Select the Effective Period (note that changes to pay rates can only be made effective the current or prior pay period if payroll has not been processed)
- Select Save
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.