How To Assign Supervisor And Manager Roles
This article explains how to assign Supervisor or Manager access levels in the system
To assign administrative level access to an employee, you must have Manager access in Hourly.
- Select Employees from the menu
- Select the employee you are editing
- Scroll down to the Payroll section
- Under Role use the dropdown to select Supervisor or Manager
- If assigning a Supervisor, View Options will appear so you can activate visibility to Pay Stubs and Job Costing. These options default to Inactive but are available to Supervisors if you choose to activate
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.